Iowa Nursing Home
• Received the title of 100 Great Iowa Nurses in 2010 for her meaningful and lasting contributions to humanity and to the profession of nursing. She is viewed as a mentor to others and exemplifies all of the principles on which the 100 Great Iowa Nurses was founded.
• 2009 Iowa Health Care Association/ Iowa Center for Assisted Living award for Excellence in Long Term Care for CMA/ Restorative Aide. This is a statewide award, which recognizes those who demonstrate excellence in their field.
• 2010 received The National Association of Health Care Assistant's Continuous Quality Improvement Award. This nationwide award was given to the Mentoring Program for their commitment to the residents and showing this commitment even in the most trying of times. They were recognized for accepting nothing less than quality from themselves and those around them.
• 2008 The National Association of Health Care Assistant's Stella Parish Lifetime Achievement Award was given to Jeanne as a person who has over 20 years of experience, is an outstanding quality of care provider, displays a positive attitude, serves residents by protecting their rights and has above average attendance. This award recognizes a person who has a lifetime of achievement in all areas of geriatric nursing. It is NAHCA's most prestigious award
• 2006 Iowa Health Care Association/ Iowa Center for Assisted Living award for Excellence in Long Term Care for Assisted Living Director of the Year. This a state- wide award, which recognizes those who demonstrate excellence in their field.
• 2009 3rd place Facility of the Year within The National Association of Health Care Assistants. This honor recognizes a facility that sponsors innovative programs, continual education, professional development, teamwork and person centered care. They must demonstrate a strong commitment to their staff as well as to the residents. MMRC was chosen as the third place facility from a pool of over 800 facilities across the United States.
• Spring 2010 recognized on the cover and featured in "My Caregiver" magazine.
opyright © 2004, Methodist Manor Retirement Community. All Rights Reserved