Individualized care & assistance
Our mission is to provide services to older adults in a caring environment, in any of our three communities, designed to meet their physical, social, spiritual and psychological needs and contribute to their health, security and happiness.
- Quality care in a loving, Christian environment.
- A lifestyle free of the obligations and responsibilities of maintaining a home.
- A continuum of living options designed to give just the right amount of assistance when needed.
- A helpful environment that supports independence by tailoring services to fit the personal needs of each resident.
- The best food you can get anywhere. Our food is prepared fresh daily by our in-house chef.
Otsego Place Administrator
Business Office Manager
Director of Nurses
Social Services Director
Otsego Place Director of Nursing